Pages

Friday 19 July 2024

Christmas Stocking Bear

 Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT card for Amanda Jayne Designs 


Christmas in July wouldn't be the same without at least one of Amanda's Christmas Cuties on my blog

For this card I have used this image which is part of the Christmas Bears Digi Stamp Bundle
 I coloured him up using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter to the stocking.  

The verse is a clear stamp from Circa Designs

There is still time to enter this months challenge too which is happening in the Facebook Group The theme is Anything Goes so a nice easy one

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon



8 comments:

  1. Super sweet image. Thank you for playing with us at Penny's Papercraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, he's precious. So shy, hiding his little face behind his big stocking. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love this image, great coloring and thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge, have a great day.

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie! GORgeous colours and design.
    I LOve Christmas cards All year round!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, he is absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable is he? This is such a cute card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    this is such a very lovely card and your image is so sweet.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super:)Thanks for playing with us at The Creative Crafters:)Ines DT
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
    https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon