Pages

Monday 15 July 2024

Forest Nutcracker Scene

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
It is time for my weekly challenge reminder and I am excited to share my latest DT card with you.  The challenge is running until the last day of the month in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and the theme is Anything Goes/Christmas in July

If you are a regular to my blog you will know that The Nutcracker is my favourite film.  The Four Realms version is just brilliant and last year Amy at Sweet November Stamps created this Nutcracker clear stamp set.  Up until now all the projects that I have seen using this have been of indoor scenes.  I wanted to created an outdoor scene based on when Clara is in the forest.  So my card is inspired by this outdoor forest scene


 I coloured the whole card using Copics and a white gel pen

To celebrate our Christmas in July theme we are also having a 30% off sale for the whole of this month.  You can find all the Christmas Items already discounted in the STORE

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 






8 comments:

  1. Love how that adorable little girl pops on that beautifully created background! Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for
    Crafty Catz Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo precious! I love the lovely scene and this just warms my heart. Thank you for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaadorable for sure, great image and the coloring is awesome, so happy you played our challenge at Krafty Chick Challenge this week, have a great day.

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute Christmas card, I like how similar the stamp looks to the movie scene. Beautiful colouring, those light purple accents really add to a magical atmosphere, especially with all the white in the background. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lisa, another fabulous scene with wonderful colouring! Thanks for joining in with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge - Sarah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us at A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge! All the best.
    -- DT Gina Ang --

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon