Pages

Monday 29 July 2024

Elves Tea Break

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
Here is the final reminder for this months challenge that is happening now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group There is only a couple of days left to enter. The theme is Anything Goes/Christmas in July. Hope you can get those last minute entries in.

On my card I have used the elves from the Cup of Cheer Clear Stamp Set.  

It's time for Tea Break in the North Pole before these two start shoveling the snow and create a pathway to the new barn!

I also used the Horizon Lines Alpine Clear Stamp Set which has the icy mountains and the barn in it

I coloured this whole scene using Copics and added some Diamond Sparkles Glitter to the Elves Hats
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 




6 comments:

  1. Very cute Christmas card Lisa and fabulous colouring as always… love their huge ears and cute faces… great background too… wish it was colder here today

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for markers for my Christmas in July challenge …. 🎄🎄🎄

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, what a wonderful scene you've created there, I love the icy feel you've given it and your colouring, as always, is fabulous! Thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Markers this week, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome CAS card Lisa. The images are gorgeous and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little friends are adorable, great coloring and nicely done.
    Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great scene and I love those two cheeky elves!

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon