Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2024

Cupcake Cow

 Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT card for Amanda Jayne Designs   I know I know I coloured up another of Amanda's cows but they are just too cute to resist lol!


For this card I have used Cupcake Cow Digi Stamp and coloured him up using Copics  I added some Liquid Pearls to the little decorations on the top of the cake

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Before I finish this post did you know that Amanda Jayne Designs has a Facebook Group
In the Group you can see all the new digis as they are released and all the gorgeous DT projects too.  
If you like to enter challenges then there is a monthly one that you can play along in over there too. This month the theme is Anything Goes.  You need to use an Amanda Jayne Image on your project and enter it in the album.  Hope you can come and join us!

Lastly, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon



3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I LOVE that sentiment. The image you used is adorable. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular image, beautifully coloured! Love your CAS approach Lisa. Thank you for playing with the All Occasion theme with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - KCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely cow image and a wonderful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon