Pages

Friday 12 July 2024

Wonderful Summer Dragon Scene

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
For this card I have used the new clear stamp called Full of Wonder.  I made up this summer scene for this cute dragon using the Horizon Lines: Spring clear stamp set and gave him a little cricket friend from the Spring Fairies clear stamp set.  

I coloured this whole scene using Copics and added some wink of stella to the little dragonfly wings.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



 
Don't forget that we have our Anything Goes/Christmas in July challenge going on this month in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
  
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 




8 comments:

  1. Oh I love this image, and you have colored it so wonderfully! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable scene and perfectly colored. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very cute card. Thanks so much for playing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorable, Lisa. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG what a fun creation Lisa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lisa- I love your sweet little dragon- perfectly coloured as always. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Perfect colouring and I love the cute scene you have created. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card. So cute. Great scene. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon