Pages

Saturday 3 August 2024

Halloween Hugs

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
EXCITING NEWS!!!!!
Next Saturday is the new Halloween Clear release so that means that this weekend the DT are sharing projects using past Halloween Clear Stamps.  You will find all of them in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

For my card I used my favourite Halloween stamp from Last year.  This set is called Ghost Hugs and I used the window from the Halloween Room Add On Set and the stone floor from the Halloween Room Background Builder Set  The sentiment is in the Halloween is Back set

I then coloured the whole scene with Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 



7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Lisa. Your scenes are always so beautiful and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Such a gorgeous card! And some beautiful coloring too. Thank you for joining us over @ Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too adorable. such a cute Halloween card, thank you for sharing this wonderful creation with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how cute. Sweet scene and so glad you shared over at Make my Monday, Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job creating this super cute Halloween scene, Lisa. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too adorable. Love the image and your beautiful coloring. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon