Pages

Saturday 10 August 2024

Midnight's Nine Lives

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps and we have this years Brand new Halloween Clear Release.  It is full of such amazing stamps as always.
 
 
 
You can find the DT projects over this weekend in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group.  You definitely do not want to miss out on seeing them!

We are also holding our Instagram hop today and tomorrow the YouTube Hop.  

This is my card for the Instagram Hop and you can hop along with us starting HERE
Make sure that if you are taking part that you LIKE AND FOLLOW the DT/GD accounts as well as leave a comment. Every month people leave comments but do not Like and Follow the accounts and therefore they are not eligible for the prize

For my card today I have used Midnight's Nine Lives set and used an older background builder Horizon Lines: Spookville to make up the scene for this cute scaredy cat!

I used a Tim Holtz Moon Layering Stencil and coloured the whole scene using Copics and a White Gel Pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 




3 comments:

  1. Cute card - the cat ghosts are so different! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scene, Lisa - very creative.

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH! A lovely Halloween scene. Thanks for accepting our challenge, we appreciate your support at Dragonfly Dreams. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon