Pages

Thursday 15 August 2024

Blood Sky at Night, Desdemona's Delight

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
Here is this weeks challenge reminder inspiration for the Anything Goes/Fantasy themed challenge that is on this month in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

For my Card I have used the new SN Gal: Desdemona the Spooky Tree Clear Background Set and Halloween Room Background Builder Clear Set  The sentiment you can find in the Hilde Clear Stamp Set

I coloured this whole scene using Copics and the moon is a Tim Holtz layering stencil

I went over the spiderweb in the tree with a white gel pen and added some bats and a hanging spider which is in a tiny Lawn Fawn Clear Stamp Set
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 




9 comments:

  1. WOW, I love this card design! Just love it! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share more lovely cards soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation with lovely colouring and cool image. Thanks for playing along with us over at PFM.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card Lisa. The image is fantastic and your colouring is fantastic. I love the background scene too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing to say other than - WOW, just stunning! Thanks for joining in with us this week at Passion for Markers - Sarah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colouring. Thanks for joining us at penny’s paper crafty challenge GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, so well designed and colored, I'm always amazed at the backgrounds you make! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous - you've created a wonderfully spooky scene!
    Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Lisa, this card is gorgeous. I love the scene you made. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.

    Gail DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Sheepski Designs Challenge Blog.
    Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon