Pages

Sunday 11 August 2024

Something Spooky Has Landed!

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps  
 
 
 
This is my second card for this weekend featuring the brilliant new Halloween Clear Stamp sets.  
You can find lots of DT/GD projects using these new stamps in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

These two spooky characters have just arrived in the Neighbourhood to cause some Mayhem.  Think they are just Trick or Treaters? Think Again lol!


I used the Tim Holtz Moon Stencil (think that will be getting a lot of use between now and Halloween lol) 

I coloured this whole scene using Copics, a White Gel Pen and a Clear Star Pen to add a touch of sparkle to the bodice on her dress

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 





6 comments:

  1. Great Halloween card, I love the fun design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what to say! It's brilliant! I absolutely love your coloring!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. great scene. Fun images and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great scene, Lisa and beautifully coloured as always.

    Thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon