Pages

Saturday 24 August 2024

Candy Cane Penguin on the Ice

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT card for Amanda Jayne Designs 


I am upping my game on Christmas cards and trying to make a few more each month.  For this one I have used this cute Candy Cane Penguin Digi Stamp and created him a snowy/icy scene

I coloured this whole scene using Copics and the sentiment is a clear stamp from Sweet November Stamps 
I popped on some falling snow using a White Gel Pen


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Before I finish this post did you know that Amanda Jayne Designs has a Facebook Group?  You can see all the new digis as they are released and all the gorgeous DT projects too. 
Hope you can come and join us!

Lastly, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


7 comments:

  1. Aw, what a cutie, Lisa! Love this little guy, and what fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for our Allsorts theme, manky thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable image on your lovely card, thank you for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy Challenge
    Anne -DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS coloring on that sweet Penguin! Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've created the perfect backdrop for this cut fella with fab colouring too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done, great image and coloring too.Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon