Pages

Thursday 22 August 2024

Autumn in the Forest

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am here with this weeks challenge reminder for the Anything Goes/Fantasy themed challenge that is happening in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group this month

I went with the Anything Goes option for this weeks reminder and made a Fall/Autumn themed card

This image is actually called Autumn and she is one of my favourite Digi images in the whole store

I paired her up with the Forest Staircase and coloured this scene using Copics

 The sentiment is a clear stamp which you can find HERE

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

3 comments:

  1. She is fab! Thanks for joining us at penny’s papercrafty challenge. GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely autumn card scene you have create. Thank you for joining us at 613 avenue create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular card Lisa! You always create a pretty scene. Thank you for playing with the All Occasion theme with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - KCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon