Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2024

Graduation Cow with Hat

 Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT card for Amanda Jayne Designs 


For this card I have used this cute digi image called Graduation Cap Cow 

There are two versions of this cow. He comes with or without the Graduation Hat.  I already coloured the one without the hat a few weeks ago and now I have done this one.  I just love him lol!

I coloured him up using Copics and the sentiment is from Hunkydory

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Before I finish this post did you know that Amanda Jayne Designs has a Facebook Group?  You can see all the new digis as they are released and all the gorgeous DT projects too. 

Lastly, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon






8 comments:

  1. wow the card is beautiful and the cow is adorable and nice. Thanks for joining the Dream Valley Challenge Taty x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, he's adorable. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really wonderful card! Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at the Dream Factory Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CAS card using that sweet graduation cow image, Lisa...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, precious and always fantastic coloring. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share more lovely cards soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute! Adorable and lovely design. Thanks for playing along with us over at PFM.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Lisa. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab as always. Your CAS design is just perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another cute design, Lisa - beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon