Pages

Sunday 26 May 2024

Song of the Sea

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
If you haven't signed up for the newsletter then you will have missed out on this cute free mermaid digi.  Head to the STORE to sign up for the monthly newsletter so that you do not miss out on next months free digi!

You can find more mermaid inspiration in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

I am very sad that this years MerMay is coming to an end but I still have plans to continue with Mermaid theme cards throughout the summer lol

This gorgeous mermaid is called Song of the Sea and I paired her up with the island from the Pirate Background Builder Set  The sentiment is a clear stamp from the Seashells and Sunshine Set

I coloured this whole scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, you always make such wonderful scenes - perfect colouring and I love that sentiment! Thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Markers this week, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab card lisa thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful dessert island scene, beautifully coloured too. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful scene. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon