Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2024

Underwater Fairytale

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
We are getting towards the end of the month and therefore the end of MerMay

You have just over a week left to enter the challenges that are taking place in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

I think I will be carrying on with Mermaid cards for a while yet as I just love creating them lol!

For this card I have used Cascade Everflow and Mariner Sevenseas  I also used some of the items which you can find in the Ocean Background Builder Sets 1 & 2

I coloured this whole scene using copics and the sentiment is a clear stamp which you can find HERE
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 



7 comments:

  1. Super Ocean scene and a male Mermaid as well, such fun, lovely to see you at our Allsorts 15th Birthday celebrations, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun underwater scene. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge birthday celebrations this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous Ocean Scene, love the Male Mermaid. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great fun scene and I love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us for our 15th birthday at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great scene. Awesome water scenes and images. Great coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa, what a fabulous scene you've created - I love the sentiment as well! Just gorgeous overall! Thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Markers this week, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon