Pages

Saturday 4 May 2024

MerMay 2024 Clear Review

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
If I am here with a card featuring a past Mermaid clear stamp then that can only mean that next Saturday is the Mermay Clear Release.  I am soooooo excited.  This and the Halloween are my two favourite Sweet November Clear Releases.  I just Love them!!!!

You can see all the past review cards and a little sneak peek of whats coming up next weekend in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

The Mermees are Back clear stamp set was my absolute favourite of the MerMay clear releases last year and so I just had to use one of those gorgeous girls with her lighthouse for my review card.  I have coloured this whole scene using Copics and a White Gel Pen
The sentiment is another clear stamp but you can find it in the Royal Treatment Set
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 




3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for sharing you lovely beach scene card at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab card, Lisa! Again, amazing colouring and scene building to create this perfect beach scene...
    Thanks again for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon