Pages

Sunday 19 May 2024

Salty but Sweet Hugs

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I made this card for this months Card Swap in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group  Of course as it's May the theme is MerMay and this image was last months Newsletter Freebie and it's now in the store.  As this has now been received by my Card Swap Partner I can share it. The Image is called Dolphin Hugs and I coloured this whole scene using Copics.

The Sentiment is a clear stamp from the Salty but Sweet Clear Stamp Set
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card love the soft tones.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute Mermaid card, many thanks for joining in with our 15th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet underwater scene you created here! Love the mermaid!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge for our 15th birthday celebration!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet underwater scene. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon