Pages

Saturday 11 May 2024

Underwater Cave Scene

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
It is this years MerMay clear release today and I am so so excited to be sharing my card with you for the Instahop that is on this weekend to celebrate.  You can head to my Instagram account HERE and you will find all the details.  All the cards will also be shared in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group so if you are not on Instagram please check the fabulous cards out over there from the talented DT

This card features elements from three of the new sets.  The underwater cave is from the new Background Builder - The Deep set.  The gorgeous Mermaid is from the Any Fin is Possible Set and the little seahorses are from the Something's Fishy Set.  All the clear stamps mix and match so well together that you can make any scene your imagination desires

I have coloured this whole scene using Copics and I added glaze to the pearls in her hair but I am not sure that this shows up too well in the photo
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 






6 comments:

  1. Such AWESOME colouring! I am so in love with this!
    We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please do come back again!
    The very best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your card on a challengeblog and had to come by to say WOWWWW this is just awesome.
    Love the little mermaid wich you colored also awesome Lisa.
    Love the background too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I do love it when people find me through the challenges :)

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous scene and beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image is very sweet. The colours are perfect. Thank you for joining us at Avenue 613 Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT avenue613.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! Thank you for joining us at A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge! All the best.
    -- DT Gina Ang --
    A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #5-2024

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon