Pages

Sunday 12 May 2024

YouTube Hop with Finna

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
Today is the YouTube Hop in celebration of this years MerMay Clear Stamp Release

You will find lots of inspiration using the new stamps in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

If you would like to join in with our YouTube Hop you can find my video HERE and in the description you will find links to the other participants

For my card I have used three of the new stamp sets Background Builder: The DeepSomething's Fishy and Finna and I have coloured this whole scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, oh wow - what a sweet scene you've created, it's super cute and a fabulous card. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Passion for Markers, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card thanks for sharing st Crafty Catz and Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa this is just the sweetest card! Beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon