Pages

Thursday 16 May 2024

Star Cow

 Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT card for Amanda Jayne Designs I am taking a break from Mermaid cards today but I still have quite a few more to share throughout the rest of this month so if you like my Mermaid cards then don't worry there are plenty still to come lol!




For this card I have used this image called Star Cow and coloured him up using Copics.  I kept this card monochrome and used Distress Ink and a cow pattern stencil from Glitzcraft

I made this card ready to give to my Son who has just started his GCSE's. He did great in his Mock Exams so am sure he will do just aswell in the real ones that he is sitting now. This card will be given to him no matter what the outcome lol!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Before I finish this post did you know that Amanda Jayne Designs has a Facebook Group?  You can see all the new digis as they are released and all the gorgeous DT projects too.  And if you like to enter challenges then there is a monthly one that you can play along in over there.  Hope you can come and join us!

Lastly, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon









11 comments:

  1. This is so lovely. Thanks for joining my theme at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the background too. Thank you for sharing this cutie with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! You nailed star element of our "stars & stripes" theme over at Cardz 4 Guyz...and it is perfectly masculine...some little guy is gonna love it!!
    Deb Horst, DT #C4G347

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, like the stenciling and the image is so cute, thank much so playing our CAS challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCCKrafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so very sweet - love the stencillling in the background. Thanks for joining our CAS theme at Sparkles Challenge
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image and great use of the limited color palette! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute. love the image, soft colors and just precious. thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 guyz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet and great use of the background. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweet design, Lisa - love your background.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge too.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a perfect card for anyone that deserve this cute card! thank you for sharing with us at Sparkle Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon