Pages

Saturday 18 May 2024

Swimmingly Calypso

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am back using the new clear stamps and this gorgeous girl is called SN Gal Calypso and she is swimming along quite happily in her distress ink waves!!

If you like to see lots of mermaids then head to the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group where you will find so much mermaid inspiration from both DT members and SN Fans who have been playing along in our challenges.

I coloured the image using Copics and added the fish and the sentiment which you can also find in other sets in theSTORE
I also added some clear glaze to the pearls in her hair
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

1 comment:

  1. oh wow. Awesome scene. Great image and so glad you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon