Pages

Saturday 25 May 2024

New Digi's for SNS Mermay 2024

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
There is a new Mermay Digi Stamp Release today and I have used two of the new mermaids on my card

These Mermaids are called Different Strokes Kai and Different Strokes Kiki and I also used the cave and some plantlife from the Ocean Background Builder Sets 1 & 2  This background builder set has definitely been used a lot this MerMay lol

Ihave coloured this scene using Copics and the sentiment is a clear stamp from the Something's Fishy Clear Stamp Set

You can find lots of other cards using these new mermaids in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


 
 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

7 comments:

  1. Hello! I just came here from Blessed Crafters. Glad to find your newsletter. The coloring on this is expertly done! they are so sweet!
    -Shala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the the scene you've created Lisa. Fantastic colouring and such a great sentiment. Thanks for playing along in our SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY CHALLENGE at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card and a great scene you have created.
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! Love the little scene you've created for these gorgeous mermaids and your coloring is fab! This sentiment is such fun too! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely card Lisa thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colouring and scene building on this pretty card, Lisa and a great birthday pun too...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon