Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2024

Merbaby Shelly

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
If you love Mermaids then head to the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group where this month we are all about Mermaids.  There will be new clears and new digis and of course the DT will be playing with existing Mermaids just like this one that is featured on my card today.  Also if you make a project using a Sweet November Mermaid (Clear or Digital) you can enter it into this month Anything Goes/Mermaids Challenge

For this card I have used Merbabies: Shelly and Bebe digi stamp and coloured this whole scene using Copics

The Sentiment is a clear stamp and you can find it in the store HERE
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

7 comments:

  1. Awhh! The sweetest of images that made me smile. LOve the scene that you have created.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Lisa, and a great sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at the Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge Blog this month. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she's a right little cutie pie. Love your colouring X X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sentiment ! Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, so cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining Heart's Quest fantasy challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon