Pages

Thursday 2 May 2024

Splashing Birthday

 Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT card for Amanda Jayne Designs 


It's MerMay!!  My Blog will be filled with lots of Mermaids this month and if you love them too then check out the Mermaid Digital Stamp Collection in the Etsy Store

I decided to go for the tail fin and waves image and I paired that up with one of the sentiments


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


I love all things mermaid and I hope that you get time to create something along this theme this month!  I am hoping all the groups and challenges are full of Mermay Images lol

Before I finish this post did you know that Amanda Jayne Designs has a Facebook Group?  You can see all the new digis as they are released and all the gorgeous DT projects too.  And if you like to enter challenges then there is a monthly one that you can play along in over there.  Hope you can come and join us!

Lastly, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon



6 comments:

  1. Lovely and simple card, beautiful Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous CAS card design, thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping back to thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this CAS design, the image is both sweet and unique. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and sharing your lovely card.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great CAS design! Thanks so much for joining us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon