Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2024

Witchwee Rowena and Friends

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
Taking a break from the New Christmas Clear Stamps to bring you this weeks challenge reminder.  There is just over a week left to enter the Anything Goes/Halloween Challenge in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group  Your entries must be added to the album on or before the last day of the month

For my card I have used the digi stamp set Witchwee - Rowena Halloween Pack  I set them up in a slightly different layout to the Jpeg one that you get in the set but that's the beauty of the sets, they come as a scene already done or you can use the individual ones to create your own set up

I coloured this whole scene using Copics, a white gel pen and a clear star gel pen.  The moon is a Tim Holtz layering stencil.  The sentiment and the bats are clear stamps which you can find in the STORE

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon