Pages

Saturday 5 October 2024

Spooktacular Boy

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT card for Amanda Jayne Designs 


For this card I have used the boy image from the Spooktcular Digi Stamp Bundle 

I have also made a card using Spooktacular Girl which I am posting tomorrow.  Hope you can come back and check her out.  You will see that this bundle is not just for Halloween!

I used Copics to colour and create the background which was inspired by one of Amy Youngs cards. You can visit her blog to see her amazing work HERE 

The sentiment is a clear stamp from Sweet November Stamps

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 



 Amanda Jayne Designs has a Facebook Group  You can see all the new digis as they are released and all the gorgeous DT projects too.    Hope you can come and join us!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon