Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2024

Night Rider Ewan and Soar

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am here with my challenge reminder for the Anything Goes/Halloween themed challenge that is on now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

I made this card for my Son's Birthday which is at the end of this month.  Am going with a movie theme this year and so this is based on Harry Potter (incase you couldn't guess)  This card is the one that his Brother and Sister will give to him

I used one of the newer digis in the store called Witchee: Night Rider Ewan and Soar

I also used the castle from the Scene Builder: Castle.  The moon is a Tim Holtz Layering Stencil and the whole scene is coloured using Copics and a White Gel Pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a              comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon