Pages

Saturday 26 October 2024

A Star on Top

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am still playing with the new Christmas Cheer clear stamps and I made this card using the cute characters from the From Me To You Clear Stamp Set

You will find so much gorgeous inspiration using these new stamp sets from the DT in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group


I coloured it using Copics and a White Gel Pen

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon