Pages

Friday 25 October 2024

Little Pumpkin Girl and Boy

 Hi Everyone


Here are my latest DT cards for Amanda Jayne Designs 


These will be my last Fall/Autumn themed cards for this year as I really need to get into sharing Christmas lol

These cards are made using the  Little Pumpkin Digi Stamp Bundle.  For challenge entering purposes I am using the Girl card and I have also made a video of the colouring process for this cute girl which you can find on my YouTube Channel HERE or a really speedy version is on my instagram HERE 

I would love it if you would like and follow me on one of these if you watch the video

I coloured her up using Copics.  The sentiment is a clear stamp from Sweet November Stamps

To see the boy version please scroll down a bit further


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

Here is the boy version again coloured with Copics and the sentiment from Sweet November Stamps




Amanda Jayne Designs has a Facebook Group.  You can see all the new digis as they are released and all the gorgeous DT projects too.    Hope you can come and join us!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon