Pages

Saturday 19 October 2024

Mr & Mrs Claus Under the Mistletoe

  Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
It is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!  That means its time for this years Christmas Cheer Clear Stamp release.  You will find lots of inspiration using the new stamps in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and we will also be doing our usual Instahop and YouTube hops this weekend

This is the card I made for the Instahop and you can join in with us by starting HERE

For this card I used Mr & Mrs Claus from the Dear Santa Clear Stamp Set and paired them up with the window from the Simple Room Christmas Add On

I coloured this whole scene using Copics, a clear Star Gel Pen for a touch of sparkle and a White Gel Pen

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Your coloring skills are out of this world. I love everything about this card. TY for sharing with us at 613 Ave Create!!
    Jill, DT Member
    613 Ave Create

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon