Pages

Thursday 17 October 2024

Two Jolly Santa's

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT card for Amanda Jayne Designs 


I made two cards using both the Santa's from the Santa and Papers Digi Stamp Set 
They are both coloured using Copics and the sentiments are clear stamps from Sweet November Stamps

I love to colour up a Santa. I know alot of people don't like to colour in Reds using Markers but I find it quite fun lol 

So here is the first one and this is the Santa with Sign and he is letting everyone know how to start off their Christmas Letters


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


And here is Santa number 2 and he is deciding whether or not the person who should have this gift has been Naughty or Nice this year!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 

I hope that you like these Jolly Santa's.  I had a great time colouring them both up

Amanda Jayne Designs has a Facebook Group.  You can see all the new digis as they are released and all the gorgeous DT projects too.    Hope you can come and join us!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon