Pages

Wednesday 9 October 2024

Addams Family Portrait

Hi Everyone 

I was lucky enough recently to win a digi over in the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog 

The Sponsor of this challenge was Doctor Digi's House of Stamps and I knew as soon as I visited the store that I needed this digi called The Addams Family 

It is my eldest Son's Birthday at the end of this month and this year we are going with a Movie theme for his cards so this image is just perfect and its also one of his favourite films so a double win for this image!

I coloured the image and created the background using Copics

I love creating these cracked wall backgrounds as you don't have to be too fussy about your shading as there are plenty of shadows in a spooky castle lol!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon