Pages

Saturday 12 October 2024

Snow Angel Slimline

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
Its very exciting once again at Sweet November Stamps as next weekend is the Christmas Clear Release.  So as always the Saturday before we are reviewing past clears and also giving you Sneak Peeks of the new stamps.  You can find them all in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

For my review card I have used one of the characters from the Snow Angels Clear Stamp Set and combined her with the Horizon Lines: Winterscapes Clear Stamp Set

I coloured this whole Christmassy scene using Copics and a white gel pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon