Pages

Sunday 20 October 2024

Christmas Minis

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 

 

 
We are continuing on with our showcase of the new Christmas Cheer Clear Stamp release.  If you haven't visited the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group yet then please come on over and have a look at all the fabulous DT inspiration

Today is also the Youtube Hop.  I am joining in this time (not with this card) and you can visit my channel HERE  I am colouring up a snowy scene with the SN Gal - Candie Clear Stamp  Card will be on this blog tomorrow

Back to todays card share I have used the Christmas Minis Clear Stamp Set.  I paired this up with the Horizon LInes: Alpine and the Horizon LInes: Winterscapes set and created this Christmassy Scene

I coloured it up using Copics and a White Gel Pen

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon