Pages

Monday 21 October 2024

SN Gal Candie

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
This card is the one I made using the new stamps for the YouTube Hop which is running for another day or so at Sweet November.  If you would like to see how I coloured up this card then please visit my YouTube Channel HERE 

You will also find all the inspiration from the DT in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

SN Gal Candie is my main character on this card and then I used Simple Room Background BuilderSimple Room Christmas Add OnHorizon Lines: Winter Wonderland and the sentiment from the Me To You Set

This whole scene is coloured with Copics and a White Gel Pen

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges






Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon