Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2024

Spooky Spell Caster

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am back with another reminder for the Anything Goes/Halloween challenge that is on this month in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

For my card I have used this digi called Spooky Spell Caster and coloured her and the scene up using Copics and a White Gel Pen.  The sentiment can be found in the A Little Wicked Clear Stamp Set


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon