Pages

Thursday 1 February 2024

Love Bug Letter

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
Today is the start of the February Monthly Challenge over in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and this month our theme is Anything Goes/Critters.  We want you to include a SN Critter on your project this month and you can qualify for an extra entry into the Prize Draw

I made a Gift Tag using my new die from Love You Shaker Tag Die (without the shaker part this time lol) from Scrap Diva Designs

The Image is a digi called Love Bug Letter and I coloured him up using Copics.  The background is Distress Inks and a Funky Fossil Heart Stencil

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

5 comments:

  1. OMG! What a sweet creation. Thanks for playing with us at Penny's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this?? I love the scenes you create on your card. Do you do videos? I can watch someone colour all day. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane. Yes I have a YouTube Channel. Hope you can come and watch!!
      http://www.youtube.com/@ColouringwithLisaJ-qu8do

      Delete
  3. Very cute Lisa, thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our Have a Heart challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! Your little scene is perfect, and I can just see the little cutie writing the sentiment on her little note! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon