Pages

Friday 23 February 2024

Cat with Balloons

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT project for  Conie Fong Art
 

 
On today's card I have used Cat with Balloons Digi Stamp which you can find in the Etsy store 

If you didn't already know Conie now has a YouTube Channel where she is teaching drawing to people of all ages.  You can find the video of how to draw and colour this image with Conie HERE

Please make sure that you share your drawings in the Draw With Conie Facebook Group as we would love to see them

I have coloured the image using Copics and created the sky using Distress Ink and a cloud die.  The sentiment is a clear stamp from Sweet November Stamps
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.
 
 If you love Conie Fong Art Images please come and join our Conie Fong Art Facebook Group  You can see lots of inspiration in there from both DT and Fans 
We are also on Instagram where you can see fun reels and more inspiration so please follow us over there too by clicking HERE

Hope to see you again soon

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, a beautiful card and love the cloud background for the kitten. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s just the cat’s meow! Love it! Thank you for playing with the All Occasion theme with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - KCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, this would be a great way to travel. We have a tiny dog who might just be able to try it. Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Café this month for our Travel challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon