Pages

Sunday 11 February 2024

Tied with a Bow

Hi Everyone

I am here today to share this card I made using one of my newest digi from Amanda Jayne Designs  I bought two in her recent sale so I might be back later in the month to share the other one lol

This one is called Tied with a Bow and I have coloured him up using Copics

The verse is a clear stamp from Lindsay Mason

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon



8 comments:

  1. This is so precious! Love the quote and cute bear image. Thanks for sharing at the Double D, "Heartfelt" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and the verse is so lovely.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy Challenge.
    Anne CC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the quote and the simpleness of the card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Ave this month. Hope to see your lovely work back here again soon.
    Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwww, any mum would adore this!
    We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please do come back again!
    The very best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My, how incredibly sweet! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your clean and simple card. The colouring is superb. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz Challenges. Rhoda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what a beautiful card, the bear is so sweet and I love the wonderful verse.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon