Pages

Thursday 22 February 2024

Zsu Zsu's Home

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am here with my challenge reminder this week for the Anything Goes/Critter challenge that is happening now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group  You have until the last day of this month to enter!

For my card I have used my favourite digi stamp in the whole store and its called Zsu Zsu  This dragon just melts my heart and I cannot remember now how many times I have coloured him up!!  Think he has been every colour of the rainbow now

The cave is part of the Ocean Background Builder Set  It was designed for underwater scenes but as you can see it works just as well for above water scenes

This whole scene is coloured using Copics and the sentiment is a clear stamp by Lindsay Mason
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 






8 comments:

  1. I can see why this sweet little dragon is your favourite Lisa, he's just adorable. Beautiful colouring and a fabulous background scene . Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa: this is a darling little dragon looking at his home cave hangout! It was a very clever and resourceful thought you had to use a stamp from a underwater theme set and to use it for an above ground cave entrance! Your coloring skills are wonderful! Overall a terrific fantasy card! Thanks for sharing at HQFCB (TFATU)!! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lisa. Thank you for joining in and sharing your creation with us over at <a href=" The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com)</a>.
    ~ Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This is gorgeous! So creative in your coloring and blending. Thank you so much for joining us here at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lisa, this is such a cute dragon and you've created a lovely scene for him. Thanks for joining us at the Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge this month Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa, a superb card and love the scene you have created for Zsu Zsu, thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw....
    Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantabulous card Lisa! Such a great scene for your adorable Zsu Zsu! If I wasn’t an SU! Demonstrator, I’d be investing in the many stamp sets you colour up so beautifully. Thank you for playing with the All Occasion theme with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - KCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card, beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing with us at WWCAC Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon