Pages

Thursday 15 February 2024

A Little Love with an ATC

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
We are slightly over halfway through this months challenge in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group  The theme this month is Anything Goes/Critters so I made an ATC using the cute Love Birds Digi Stamp

I coloured the characters with Copics and then added Distress ink to the edges.  The sentiment is a clear stamp which you can also find in the STORE
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 





7 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. Love your coloring so much. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorably cute card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe ... such sweet love birds! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters & Triple B challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAWWWW...they're so sweet!!! I just want to squeeze them, and hug them and call them George! (did I just date myself?). Anyway, adorable card...So glad you joined us at the Sisterhood of Crafters for our challenge, we love seeing your work in our gallery! Hugs!
    Kristin
    SOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Pink color combo! Great work Lisa, Thanks for linking up at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too adorable! Your copic coloring is fantastic as well! Thank you so much for joining us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon