Pages

Saturday 17 February 2024

Easter Swing Gnome

 Hi Everyone


Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



For this card I have used the recently released Easter Swing Gnome and coloured him up using Copics
 
 If you would like to see how I coloured this image then I have a colouring video up on my YouTube Channel HERE 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon






7 comments:

  1. Awesome gnome Easter card, Lisa J!!! Very cheerful!! Thanks for sharing at HQFCB (TFATU) in February! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so sweet and perfectly colored Lisa! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, he's adorable! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! You've used him to full advantage here. Thank you for sharing on 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card. Love the cute image and your amazing coloring. Thank you for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Lisa and you have created a beautiful scene too! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for

    https://.worldwidecrafterscoloristschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous scene and a great card.

    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon