Pages

Tuesday 27 February 2024

Sweetwees Shaker

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I made a shaker card.  Does anyone else make shakers and is never happy with them lol?  I do it nearly every time 

There is still a couple of days left to enter this months Anything Goes/Critters challenge in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

For this shaker I used Valentine Sweetwees clear stamp set and coloured the images using Copics and added Wink of Stella to the Fairy wings  The sequins can also be found in the store

The background is distress inks and an MFT Sunray Stencil
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful shaker card, Lisa. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet shaker! Love the way the sunray stencil pulls the eye toward the center. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet feminine shaker card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, a super cute flying fairy. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute and sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon