Pages

Thursday 29 February 2024

GD at A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge

Hi Everyone

I was invited by Anne to be a Guest Designer for March at A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge  The theme is always Anything Goes and this month they have SheepSki Designs as their sponsor and I chose to work with this image called Giant Daisies  

Thank you to Anne and her team for having me join them and I hope that you can come and play along with us all this month

I have coloured the image using Copics and the sentiment is a clear stamp from Sweet November Stamps  

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful card love the image
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little gnome couple, beautifully coloured and lovely bright colour choice. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Love the image and your amazing coloring. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon