Pages

Friday 1 March 2024

A Spring Stroll

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I cannot believe that we are in March already but as it is the 1st today, this months challenge starts in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

Our theme this month is Anything Goes but to qualify for an extra entry then you can enter using a Spring themed project

For my card I used Garden Girl Adele and then used Gnome Home Holiday Scene Builder Set and the Meadow Pathway and Castle Background Builder Set to create the background

I coloured this whole scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 




5 comments:

  1. Wonderful colouring Lisa, great card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Café this month for our Travel challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card you have created. Lovely to see you joining us at Crafty Catz Challenges. Rhoda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunningly beautiful, a fabulous scene, love it!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card Lisa. Your colouring is amazing as always. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Maria DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon