Pages

Sunday 10 March 2024

Easter Egg Bunny

 Hi Everyone

 
Here is my latest DT project for  Conie Fong Art
 

 
On today's card I have used Rabbit Holding Egg which you can find in the store HERE

I have coloured him up using Copics and the verse is a clear stamp from Circa Designs
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.
 
 If you love Conie Fong Art Images please come and join our Conie Fong Art Facebook Group  You can see lots of inspiration in there from both DT and Fans and we also run a challenge that you may like to enter!  We are also on Instagram where you can see fun reels and more inspiration so please follow us over there too by clicking HERE

Hope to see you again soon

 
























5 comments:

  1. Oh my, this bunny is such a sweet lil nugget! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Funday Challenge! We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little critter is too sweet! Thank you so much for sharing him with us here at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute baby bunny, adorable and you have colored him well. I love the simple look of this amazing card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet this is wonderful, love the image and your coloring is great, thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured as always, Lisa.

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon