Pages

Saturday 3 February 2024

Instahop with SN Gal Val

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
Its a busy weekend this weekend with the brand new "Love Notes" clear stamp release.  

We are having two hops again this weekend with the InstaHop being on today (Happening Now) and the YouTube Hop being tomorrow on Sunday.  There will be lots of projects using the new stamps in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group too

For my card I have used the new SN Gal Val and Day in the Park Background Builder Set.  I used the digi versions which are available to buy as a complete bundle this weekend ONLY 
So if you prefer to work with Digis rather than clears then head to the STORE and check these out 

I coloured this scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous scene
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful image Lisa and your colouring is amazing as always.T hanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks challenge for our 'stamps' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Your coloring is as always just amazing. Thank you for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have greated a lovely scene, beautiful coloring and pretty images. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #120.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon