Pages

Thursday 29 February 2024

Easter Gnome

 Hi Everyone


Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



For this card I have used the recently released Easter Gnome Digi Stamp

I coloured him up using Copics and the sentiment is from Circa Designs
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Thank you so much for joining us Chicks at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project. I love it. Thanks for entering your card at Penny's Paper crafty challenge
    Superrrrrr je kaart. Echt tof. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Penny's Paper crafty challenge
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon