Pages

Sunday 4 February 2024

YT Hop with Tiny Hearts

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
Today is the YouTube Hop to celebrate this weekends Love Notes clear stamp release.  There are lots of fun videos on this hop and the DT/GD's will be sharing their projects in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

I was recently gifted some fabulous dies from Scrap Diva Designs and this Gift Card Envelope is just one of them.

For my video for the hop you can see how to assemble the Envelope and my colouring of these cute mice from the Tiny Hearts (Limited Edition) Clear Stamp Set

I would love for you to come and watch my video and you can find it HERE
 
I would like to enter this  Gift Card Envelope into the following Challenges

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

13 comments:

  1. A adorable card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely project Lisa, your beautifully coloured little mice definitely have the cuteness factor! Thank you so much for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and Crafty Catz Challenges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww....adorable!!! 🩷🩷🩷Love the colors you chose! Thank you for playing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. I can't wait to see what you create next! Have a great week! 🎨🩷🌈Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Lisa - lovely image and die.

    Thanks for joining the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Helen x
    Guest Chick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz too.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderfully adorable! You've paired the cuties with the envelope die perfectly. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with my Red and Pink theme challenge. I hope to see you in the gallery for our next challenge as well. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea for a gift card envelope. Your mice are so cute. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.

    Gail DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. AW! Love those mouses, so cute. A great die too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Sheepski Designs Challlenge.
    Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge.
    Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, super cute image and beautiful color and pretty pink background. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #120.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable and such fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining our Pearly Sparkles "Have a Heart" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon