Pages

Sunday 28 January 2024

Heartly ATC

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am doubling up to remind you that you only have a few days left to enter the Monthly Challenge in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and also that this cutie is this months free digi image if you are a Newsletter Subscriber.  If you missed out on this gorgeous stamp then head to the STORE and sign up ready for next month.

I popped Heartly onto an ATC.  She is my second Valentines themed ATC this month and I coloured the whole scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 



6 comments:

  1. Awesome project. I love it. Thanks for entering your card at Penny's Paper crafty challenge
    Superrrrrr je kaart. Echt tof. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Penny's Paper crafty challenge
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really wonderful! Great colouring!
    Thanks for joining us at the Dream Factory Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORgeous! I LOve this sweet and the FAB scene you've created.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    DT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling and delightful image - so cute!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cute character and a great card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon