Pages

Thursday 4 January 2024

Winter Through The Window

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
To help get everyone's mojo back (including mine) there is a colouring challenge happening in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group  This is in addition to the monthly challenge so if you join in with this one you could then add your project to the monthly challenge album and increase your chances of winning!
 
It's week one and I have completed this card using the scene requirement (below)  Don't worry if you haven't started yet, as long as all four scenes are in the album by the 29th January you can do them at your own pace


 For my card I have used the Window from the Christmas is Back Background Builder Set and then to create the outdoor scene I have used the Gnome Home Holiday Scene Builder Set and Flutterbee Wynter
 
I have coloured this whole scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon